Ijen Crater Tour Package
Other tourist attractions that must be visited by you and located close to the area of Malang is Ijen Crater. This place is very interesting, in the form of a natural lake from crater located at the top of Ijen volcano which is still active with an altitude of 2444 meters above sea level. The scenery is very exotic and beautiful, therefore many tour service providers provide Ijen tour packages to serve people who want to adventure in the Ijen Crater.
The depth of the lake itself is 200 meters with a crater area reaching 5,466 hectares. And there is another fact that not everyone knows, that the lake of Ijen crater is the largest acidic lake in the world! Mount Ijen itself is in the area of Ijen Park Nature Reserve Bondowoso and Banyuwangi regency in East Java.
In addition to having beautiful scenery and nature, Ijen crater also has a rare phenomenon where this incident occurred every morning at around 02:00 until 04:00 in the morning. This phenomenon is the emergence of blue flame or blue fire around the crater. A very unique natural occurrence and occurs only in two places in the world, namely in Iceland and in Ijen Crater itself. Therefore, it is not surprising that many service providers offer Ijen tour packages to facilitate visitors traveling to this place.
One of the service providers is Bigtravelido Tour & Travel. We have experienced on bringing our guests to this area, whether for a sightseeing with friends, or a special event to commemorate your golden wedding day.
Ijen Tour Package Details and Pricing
3D-2N: Ijen + Menjangan + Baluran
- 5 person @IDR 1,200,000
- 4 person @IDR 1,500,000
- 3 person @IDR 2,000,000
- 15.00 – 23.00: Pickup at the meeting point (Malang/Surabaya). Continue the journey directly to Ijen Crater.
- 23.00 – 24.00: Arrive at Paltuding, preparation for climbing to Ijen crater.
- 00.00 – 02.00: The climbing trip to Ijen crater.
- 02.00 – 04.30: Enjoy the beauty of blue fire that is second to none while watching the sulfur miners passing by.
- 04.30 – 06.00: Enjoy the sun rise accompanied by natural beauty of amazing Ijen mountain.
- 06.00 – 08.00: Walk down to meeting point Paltuding.
- 08.00 – 10.00: Prepare for breakfast.
- 10.00 – 11.00: Preparing and go straight to Menjangan island for snorkeling water tour.
- 11.00 – 11.30: Travel by boat to Menjangan island.
- 11.30 – 17.00: Water travel and snorkeling at Menjangan island beach.
- 17.00 – 17.30: Return trip by boat.
- 17.30 – 19.30: Dinner and trip to homestay in Baluran National Park.
- 19.30 – 05.00: Break
- 06.00 – 07.00: Breakfast.
- 07.00 – 09.00: Bama beach tour.
- 09.00 – 11.00: Tour savana in baluran national park.
- 11.00 – 12.00: Prepare to go back and have lunch
- 13.00 – 21.00: Return trip and finish(in Malang/Surabaya).
That is the Ijen tour package we offer. The price above includes meals 6 times, Free mineral water and 1 night stay. And if your group has more than 5 people, contact us, we will give you an attractive price!